Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hardware Firewall recommendations

From: "Michael R. Martinez" <mike () security-bounce com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:01:51 +0000

What is your budget? How familiar are you with firewall technology? I would recommend SonicWALL because of the ease of
use and fast deploy.It also has a unified threat management systems. I would research a vulnerability database to see
who has the least amount of exploits or see who takes care of there code. Eitherway, that's my opinion.

Cheers!