Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: PHP web exploit/vulnerability

From: Danux <danuxx () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:31:07 -0500

First of all, that kind of attacks are trying to exploit a Content
Management Software called "Mambo" or maybe Joomla (Next Generation),
so, if you have this sw installed on you server you should check if
you have the required patches!! if you dont have this sw... then they
are all false positives.

But you should check also if your PHP apps are not vulnerable to this
kind of attacks:
I mean... Remote File Inclusion, so on.

Cheers!!!!