Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Degrees

From: "Brandon Louder" <Brandon.Louder () mckennan org>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:18:17 -0500

If you're looking for a good Information Assurance program I would
recommend looking into the schools on the list of CAEIAE (Centers of
Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education).

http://www.nsa.gov/releases/relea00078.cfm

In addition to that I might recommend Dakota State University as it is a
great distance learning program in my opinion and tuition is
considerably less than most schools.

http://www.departments.dsu.edu/gradoffice/Programs/MSIA/Prospective/

-Brandon