Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Anonymizing Packets yet ensuring 0 % packet loss

From: "Vivek P" <iamherevivek () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:17:13 +0530

Hi Rohin

Thanks for writing back to me!

Yeah I did read through those before i started working on it.. even if
we change the packet source or even spoof ARP, i will be traced..

I m looking for some method to run tests and hack (for educational &
test purposes(with full permission)) fr a remote shell /
administration / or some other thing .. assuming that there is a
cluster of servers which are serving clients at different subnets,
managed, monitored and with all kinds of restrictions

I have already discussed the technologies they run & the restrictions
tat are being used..

I have been able to use TOR and do something.. I am looking for
something like that.. i am workin on coding something like that but i
am still confused with smethings about the basics... Workin on them...

Any idea about any thing that is similar to TOR ?? Any idea about that ??

Thanks fr taking time on working on my post..

Vivek P Nair
Vice President Technology
Appin Group Of Companies
Appin Security Group
Module III TBIU
IIT DELHI
Hauz Khaus
New delhi
India
www.appinlabs.com
vivek.p () appinlabs com
+919910924675

We explore... and you call us criminals.
We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals.
We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious
bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to
us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.
My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not
what they look like.
I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto.
You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all!