Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Cisco ASA firewall log analyzer

From: <mr.lockdown () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:29:00 -0500

I know that your first preference is freeware or open source, but for a few
hundred dollars I would look at FireGen.

http://www.eventid.net/firegen/firegenpix2.asp

The reporting and log monitoring definitely simplify the process of watching
multiple ASA's.

Good luck in your search.

Regards,
Mr. Lockdown