Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tunnel DNS queries

From: "Huzeyfe ONAL(Gmail)" <huzeyfe.onal () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:30:41 +0300

Hi,

you can tunnel your udp connections( of course  your dns queries too)
through an ssh connection using netcat and OpensSSH [1]

And if your application supports socks(socks5 supports udp) proxying
then you can use OpenSSH's SOCKS proxy forwarding feaure (-D ).

[1]http://zarb.org/%7Egc/html/udp-in-ssh-tunneling.html

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 6:31 AM, secrookie () gmail com