Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Multiple login accounts with root privileges

From: "Gleb Paharenko" <gpaharenko () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 19:53:24 +0300

Hi.

Is there some kind of Unix as firmware of client? Than you should search for
passwd file and check which users has id=0.

Regarding your questions about users with root privileges - it should
so much users
as it needed with different logins and passwords. When several
administrators need an access to box, it is better to create personal
admins accounts and not force them to share same login and password.