Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Microsoft IPSec via group policy

From: "Shawn A. Corrello" <shawnc () legolas sinnerz us>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:37:32 -0500 (EST)

I'd think a simpler, and possibly more effective solution, would be to enforce effective password complexity requirements in your domain; make it very difficult to crack your passwords without dealing with all of the issues already described (while also physically securing your network so that potential attackers have a very limited chance to "get on your wires" to sniff internal traffic in the first place).

SC