Security Basics mailing list archives

Fwd: securing web applications (Wiki CMS installation)

From: "Yuli Stremovsky" <stremovsky () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:39:35 +0200

Hi Simon

I advise your to install Greensql - it is MySQL database firewall (GPL).
It will be better if you will download version using subversion.
The existing application version at sourceforge is outdated.

I will release new version in about a week.

GreenSQL Project website:
http://www.greensql.net/

Subversion access:
http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=199511

If you have any questions about this product, I will be happy to help you.

Bets regards
Yuli Stremovsky