Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Two questions

From: "Michael Condon" <mjc001 () juno com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:56:24 -0600

That's why I'm on the mailing list - to get these kinds of issues answered.
Yes, I'm aware of restrictions in various jurisdictions. I have that work to take care of as well, and to complicate issues, I am in a tri-state area: Illinois/Wisconsin/Iowa. I also need to find out if you just need certification, or just need to be a licensed PI, or both, in each of the three states. And what certification, if not CHFI, is recognized as sufficiently valid to perform this kind of investigation (perhaps CISSP/ISC2)? I've had to do internal sort of forensic work of this sort and more for former employers - it resulted in reprimand or at times termination.
Michael Condon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon R. Kibler" <Jon.Kibler () aset com>