Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Three Questions

From: "Adam Pal" <pal_adam () gmx net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:44:13 +0100

Hi Michael

1. i dont have, but i asume, its pretty similar to pen-test NDA`s and such drafts can be found online.

2+3. Data examination and evaluation varies from environment to environment, in financial-oriented companies can be up
to 300Eur/h where if you do the same job for law enforcement (at least in Europe) i`d approximate it to 60-120Eur/h

cheers

Adam Pal

-------- Original-Nachricht --------