Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: PCI Compliance

From: "Sheldon Malm" <smalm () ncircle com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:15:48 -0800

If you have PCI compliance as a strategic project with executive support, it might be worth your time and money to have
a certified QSA perform an assessment.  There is cost associated with it, but these are precisely the kinds of
questions that they can address for you and you don't want to buy and deploy a technology on a best guess, only to find
out later that it's non-compliant.

Sheldon Malm
Director
Security Research and Development