Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Track who logs into my email

From: "Worrell, Brian" <BWorrell () isdh IN gov>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:22:17 -0500

Lee,

Does the log show what they accessed in the mailbox?  If not, then
someone could deny what they did, and say "Well I was looking at his
calendar to see if he was free this afternoon".  Had someone do that who
worked for me, back in the exchange 2000 days.  Of course 2000 was much
easier to get into.

Only asking, as curious what 2007 can log, detail wise.

Thanks
Brian