Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: firewall and pack shape for 10G

From: "Andrea Gatta" <andrea.gatta () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:23:24 +0000

HI,
if you want to keep firewall-1 a good solution might be using
Crossbeam (www.crossbeamsystems.com)as the hw platform. Otherwise hw
firewall are the only way to get there. Netscreen solution are
probably to most used in that sense but you need to take in account
what an hassle can be move to another firewall technology in terms of
knowledge and money  - to say the least.

Cheers,
Andrea