Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: software security auditing in Linux-based systems

From: Chad Perrin <perrin () apotheon com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:44:50 -0600

This message contains a digitally signed email which can be read by
opening the attachment.

Mobile :
Email  :
Web   : http://www.sd.zain.com/

Disclaimer

This communication is intended for the above named person and is confidential and / or legally privileged. Any
opinion(s) expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of the Zain. If it has come to you in error you
must take no action based upon it, nor must you print it, copy it, forward it, or show it to anyone. Please delete and
destroy the e-mail and any attachments and inform the sender immediately. Thank you.
Zain is not responsible for the political, religious, racial or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its
domain users. Therefore, any such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said correspondence is
not to be interpreted as that of Zain.
Zain may monitor all incoming and outgoing e-mails in line with Zain business practice. Although Zain has taken steps
to ensure that e-mails and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with best business practice,
the recipient must ensure they are actually virus free.
"

--- Begin Message --- From: "Chad Perrin" <perrin () apotheon com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:35:22 -0600