Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Interagency Security Policy Assistance

From: "Lafosse, Ricardo" <rlafosse () sfwmd gov>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:10:57 -0400

Thank you all for your assistance.
Cheers,

Rico

-----Original Message-----
From: Hornsby, Steven W. (CMS/OFM) [mailto:Steven.Hornsby () CMS hhs gov]
Sent: 07 March, 2008 7:23 AM
To: Abimbola, Abiola; Lafosse, Ricardo;
security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: RE: Interagency Security Policy Assistance

Rico,

You may want to have a system interconnection policy, that states what
type of connection can be established and information can be shared
ect... it's also helpful to have a Non- Disclosure Agreement(NDA) with
all parties that connect to your environment if your information system
contains sensitive data.