Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Symbian S60/Mobile Security: Malware and Spyware attacks in the wild?

From: "Murda Mcloud" <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:05:56 +1000

Hi

[Please don't top-post with buggy Microsoft Outlook 11]
'Buggy' you say? Feature rich would be Steve Ballmer's refrain.

I say 'tomatoes' and you say 'tomatoes' springs to mind...and there are
quite a few top posters here too. A ragtag group of rebels, no doubt. I
understand the reasoning behind old school rules for bottom posting, or even
inline replies but I have to admit it is laziness on my part. I have enough
to do ensuring that my grammar and spelling are correct(my own bugbear which
I would rather not visit upon others), let alone that the format pleases
everyone.
Thanks