Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tools for monitoring traffic to specific websites

From: Gareth Fletcher <gareth.fletcher () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:06:47 +1300

What about squid or Webmarshal? How many users are you proxying at a given time?

Webmarshal is cool, the reporting functionality is quite nice. It's not a caching proxy but you could place it behind what you have at the moment? It supports network load ballancing too. Let me know if you want more info (ps I don't work for them, just a fan!)

Rgds
Gareth