Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: how to PHYSICALLY disable computers from any networking

From: "BATH, Peter" <Pete.BATH () nats co uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:29:21 +0100

Dear All,

After 35 years in law enforcement and security I have always found that
the whole truth very seldom comes out at the very start.

I have every sympathy for the lady concerned but as Ramki says surely
the Police should have been informed and at the very least some form of
restraining order taken out against the "stalker". I am sure that a good
computer forensics practitioner could establish where the problem is.

No doubt some budding script writer who is part of this group will have
already started to pen a movie script which will I am sure be a smash
hit (do we all get mentioned in the credits?).

Kind regards

Peter

NATS Corporate Security Services
Mailbox 31
London Area Control Centre
Sopwith Way
Swanwick
Southampton
SO31 7AY

D. 01489 612146
M. 07768 710520
E. pete.bath () nats co uk

Please consider the environment. Think before printing this email. *