Security Basics mailing list archives

Research on Bots (Trends, advancements, future in security world, evolution....)

From: Meenal Mukadam <meenal.mukadam () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:25:00 +0530

Hello all,

I am currently researching on the 'Bots'. Studying their trends,
evolution, lifecycle, usage (ethical as well as unethical) & their
types. My research aims to clearly understand their potential and the
impact they can have in this changing InfoSec scenario.

I have read various research papers but I feel that their real
potential can be explored further. I request experts and members of
Security Focus to share their valuable views/comments/experiences
which will aid my project. Thanks in advance.

--
Meenal A. Mukadam

http://www.linkedin.com/in/meenalmukadam
Far away there in the sunshine