Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: security against dba´s

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:24:29 +0530

Hi Andre,

This is one of the major concerns of almost all companies around the
world who exhaustively work on databases.

To achieve your objective on Oracle Database, you can kindly refer to
the link here:

For MS-SQL, you may refer to the suggestions here:

Best of Luck !!

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessment & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (India) Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training:
http://www.niiconsulting.com/services/education/Training%20Calendar.html