Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: presentation videos to raise infosec awareness

From: Meenal Mukadam <meenal.mukadam () niiconsulting com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:54:00 +0530

Hello James,

You will get what you are looking for on this site:
http://www.onguardonline.gov/   Well this is just one site. There are
many such sites where you will get videos you need for training. You
can even get many Information security awareness videos on youtube,
metacafe, etc.

All the best....

Regards,

Meenal A. Mukadam