Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: two-factor authentication, via T1?

From: aditya mukadam <aditya.mukadam () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:49:59 +0530

Hello,

Thanks for the quick explanation about the issue, however Im still not
clear what exactly is needed ? Do you need you connect to servers via
2-Factor authentication ? via T1 . How is 2-factor integrated with the
Server ?

PC---------T1-------------Server --------Radius/Auth. Server ?

Frankly speaking, I don't see any issue even if you use T1 link .

Thanks,
Aditya Govind Mukadam