Security Basics mailing list archives

Cisco Network Compliance Manager (NCM)

From: facekhan () gmail com
Date: 25 Mar 2009 17:51:20 -0000

Is anyone aware of training courses or books for this?

Has anyone installed or operated this before?

Opinions of it, experience?

I've googled around and gotten the manuals and stuff but I am mostly looking for design guidance not found in manuals.
There do not seem to be any cisco design guides available yet.