Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Protocol enforement

From: Vivek P <iamherevivek () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 01:43:36 -0800

Dear

There are 2 approach for identifying this problem

1. Check the internal interface of the firewall to find from which IP
does the traffic originate and check for any errors.
2. Capture packets from the firewall and share to us (security focus),
may be some malware might have tampered things on the device

yeah also try installing some updates from checkpoint (just checked up
with my in-house team, there are some updates that have come online)

thanks