Security Basics mailing list archives

MS Exchange Governance Model

From: "WALI" <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:35:40 +0400

Hi All,

We have an MS Exchange 2003 based mailing system, riding on single forest singe domain Windows 2003 AD model spread across three countries under different administrative IT team leads.

I need bring about a certain governance into it. Certain rules and controls over administrative rights delegation and need to get real time alerts when somone across the units grant themselves the rights to view/read other user's mailboxes.

How should I go about it? has anyone been there done this before? Pls advise!!

Regards