Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: OTP resources

From: Nick Owen <nickowen () mindspring com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:36:44 -0400

a bv wrote:
Hi list,

I need an advice of OTP (One time password) literature/resources
(which may be provided by vendors , but vendor free explanations, how
it works etc). There are some products around RSA, vasco etc but
before installing configuring using them , a solid background wont be
bad.

Greetings:

This document might be of interest, but not necessarily free of vendor
bias :).  Our public-key based architecture is very different than most
systems which are based on shared-secrets.  Also, we have an open-source
version, if you really want to dig into the code.

http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/wikid-twofactor/Evaluating_Strong_Authentication_Systems.pdf

HTH,

nick

--