Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: WebDAV and nmap.

From: "Jeremi Gosney" <Jeremi.Gosney () motricity com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 00:14:40 -0700

Need to pass the CISSP? InfoSec Institute's CISSP Boot Camp in both Instructor-Led and Online formats is the most
concentrated exam prep available. Comprehensive course materials and an expert instructor means you pass the exam. Gain
a laser like insight into what is covered on the exam, with zero fluff!

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/cissp_bootcamp_training.html