Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Admin password management

From: "Valentin Fernandez Bolland" <vfernandez () juvaca com mx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:07:45 -0500

There were a great solution under password synchronization approach, M-Tech with P-Synch which was bought by HDS a
couple years ago...

Under it you may manage almost any OS and service!

For sure HDS has continued R&D and they should have a great solution for Identity Management and Password Management...

Valentín Fernández Bolland

 Antes de imprimir este mensaje, piensa dos veces si es necesario que gastes una hoja de papel.
      Before printing this message, please be sure it is necessary.