Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Encryption algorithm standards

From: Tony Stead <stoneyted77 () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:43:10 +0100

Ronish,
A good place to start would be the NSA Suite B algorithms.

http://www.nsa.gov/ia/programs/suiteb_cryptography/index.shtml

The Suite B algorithms are public domain algorithms and approved for
use in securing data up to NSA secret, when implemented appropriately
anyway ;-)

Hope this helps,

Tony.

http://www.stonewoodgroup.co.uk/