Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: insecure,seclist,sectools,nmap down

From: manmeet Singh <mannirulz30 () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 07:59:01 -0700 (PDT)

Me too getting the same...

Warm Regards,
Manmeet Singh

----- Original Message ----
From: "depierjack () msn com" <depierjack () msn com>
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 8:58:59 AM
Subject: insecure,seclist,sectools,nmap down

anyone else notice or having issues getting to insecure.org,seclists.org,sectools.org,nmap.org? insecure is a static
page, seclists i get a 404 not found, sectools just shows index of /, and nmap i get a 403 forbidden. Did fyodor change
servers? or did they get hacked.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1