Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Information security on Twitter

From: Sheldon Malm <Sheldon_Malm () rapid7 com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:38:10 -0400

While no longer managed/updated, the Security Twits list should probably be covered in its entirety.  This was
initially maintained by Jennifer Leggio (@mediaphyter) and picked up by Zach Lanier (@quine).  The old site is here:
http://www.security-twits.com/ and the old list is here: http://security-twits.com/twits.php

In addition to inclusion of this list, I would recommend following the securitytwits lists on twitter at:
https://twitter.com/securitytwits/lists

Sheldon Malm
Senior Director, Business Development & Security Strategy

Rapid7 Recipient of Highest Ranking in Gartner's 2010 MarketScope for
Vulnerability Assessment http://www.rapid7.com/resources/gartner_marketscope.jsp

http://www.rapid7.com
http://www.metasploit.com