Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: External Wireless Card for Cantenna

From: Rob Thompson <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:18:52 -0700

+1

Bought a few of them from there.  Hell, they even make one now with 2W
out.  I'm still running 500mW and it works great.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Jamie McQuaid <jamie.mcquaid () gmail com> wrote:
I'll second the Alfa...The model number you're looking for is AWUS036H. It's a great card and I think I only paid
$20-30 for it. Works great with Backtrack and Aircrack-ng. Not sure where you're located but I got mine at
www.data-alliance.com. They ship all through North America and they have any connector you would need to connect to a
cantenna (I use an RP-SMA male to connect to the card and then a male N-connector for the cantenna but it depends on
what your connections are).

jm

--
Rob

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1