Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: OpenVAS vs Nessus

From: Sheldon Malm <Sheldon_Malm () rapid7 com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:04:43 -0400

Full disclosure: I work for Rapid7.  I'd recommend looking at the Community (free) version of NeXpose as well.  Content
updates do not lag behind the commercial version.  The Community Edition is suited to small networks and test
environments and can be combined with the Open Source (free) or commercial versions of Metasploit.

I hope this helps.

Sheldon Malm

http://www.rapid7.com
http://www.metasploit.com