Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CEH Notes, Study Materials or General Tips

From: alfredkars () gmail com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:29:50 +0000

Good day. Sorry for the late reply this is what I got for CEH

CBT nuggets - CEH
CEH-V6-presentation
CEH Tools CD (demonoid)
CEH handbooks are available at www.ebookee.com or www.pdf-search.com

Grey hat hacking - the ethical hackers handbook by Mc Graw Hill

The Crammsession from cramsession.com

That website www.examcollection.com is phenomenal for any exam no matter which one

You'll need to fill in an application stating that you have 2 years working experience or alternately that you've done
a course

This information is not there to cause harm and would not be held responsible to the damage it may cause and should
more seen as Security Analysis purposes

Kind regards