Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: New workplace security measures. Are they usual?

From: <securityfocus () aldomedina com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:16:55 -0500

I'm two levels below the CEO, so I'm not worried about my personal
activities, but what if I discuss the recruitment or dismissal of some
personal, the purchase of expensive equipment or other sensitive matters?
Can a fake buy-recommendation come from my PC? Maybe I should reformulate
the question to address how can we trust the informatics personal? (they're
not specialized information security personal, just IT engineers who care
for anything computer/electronic related)