Security Basics mailing list archives

Development team building

From: Cris <cryptogrid () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:18:53 -0300

Hello all, I'd want to know if anyone has any recommendation or
book/article reference about roles conflicts from information security
point of view and any other security related consideration in the
construction of a new development team for a critical application.
Roughly, team roles would be:

PM
Leader
Analysts
Architects
Developers
Testers

I'm aware of the traditional conflicts of interest between roles, like
for example, a developer shoudn't participate in the project as tester
testing his own code, but I'm interested on information security
considerations. For example, How to avoid intentional security
problems in the design of the application or in the analysis phase?

Regards,
Cris,

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1