Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Auditing Windows RPC

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 10:37:01 +0530

Hi Daniel,

Executing Tenable Nessus scan with Administrative credentials on the
Microsoft Windows server can give lot of vital and critical
information about it, including the one which you are looking for.

Besides this, AuditPro can also provide and furnish you with lot of
vital information about running services and their (secure/in-secure)
configuration.
More Info: http://www.niiconsulting.com/products/auditpro.html

Hope this helps!

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training Calendar.html