Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Corporate domain registrar

From: Dale Stirling <dale () puredistortion com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 22:18:08 +1000

x2 on Danica Patrick :)

With registrars in my opinion you are better having them with an
accredited registrar rather than some one reselling as they will be
putting a lot more effort in keeping there business going due to the
investment in becoming accredited and are directly bound by the rules
and responsibilities of the  accrediting body they are accredited
with.

A reseller is usually only bound with there agreement between
themselves and the reseller.

Dale