Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to bypass firewalls

From: Andre Pawlowski <sqall () h4des org>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:16:04 +0200

This is easy to check. The SSL proxy must use his own certificate
(because the SSL proxy uses a MITM-Attack). The first thing I learned is
bypassing the firewall (from the inside) via port 443 and SSL. There are
only a few companies and universities which uses a SSl proxy.

Regards

Andre Pawlowski

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans;
I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.
        -William Blake