Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Is Outlook Anywhere secure?

From: Andre Pawlowski <sqall () h4des org>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 13:58:18 +0200

After I searched a lot in the net about this topic I often found my
eMail in this list.

Now I have done my research and configuration to this topic and want to
give others a hint where to look. I wrote informations and
configurations about this topic in my blog (only in german)

http://blog.h4des.org/index.php?/archives/279-TMG-als-Proxy-Outlook-Anywhere-hardening.html

So feel free to use it and feel free to ask if something bothers you.

Regards

Andre Pawlowski

Die Schriftsteller können nicht so schnell schreiben, wie die
Regierungen Kriege machen, denn das Schreiben verlangt Denkarbeit.
        -Bertolt Brecht