Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability assessment with remediation tool

From: Osman Surkatty <osmans () hushd com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 17:00:50 -0700

Since OP is new (or should be if he is on this list), I would
recommend Qualys as well over BT. It provides a nice layer of
automation/ simple interface that may not necessarily be immediately
available with BT (or at least not without a decent amount of
customization/scripting).

Regards,
Osman Surkatty