Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Need Some Basic Information

From: Shane Anglin <shane.anglin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:55:23 -0500

And the great thing with Tenable Security Center is you can choose from a set of credentials to scan with without
having to know the passwords... Assuming you have the admins key in their secret admin level passwords ahead of time.
And Tenable can set who can use high credentials... Lots of granularity.

Regards,
Shane Anglin