Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How do I remove this from my list?

From: Archangel Amael <archangel.amael () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 18:33:46 +0200

security-basics () securityfocus com mailing list.

at security-basics-owner () securityfocus com.

No information has been provided for this list.

--- Administrative commands for the security-basics list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
  <security-basics-help () securityfocus com>

  <security-basics-subscribe () securityfocus com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:
  <security-basics-unsubscribe () securityfocus com>

or for the digest to:
  <security-basics-digest-unsubscribe () securityfocus com>

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

   <security-basics-owner () securityfocus com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Wright, Shawn E. IT3