Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Linux File Integrity Checker

From: David Burgess <david.burgess () securenation net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:59:17 +0000

Ossec is a great option for what you need. I can help you get going with the wui too. Recommend 10.04 Ubuntu server.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2011, at 10:49 AM, "charlie () funkymunkey com" <charlie () funkymunkey com> wrote:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I will go for OSSEC, but also look into Artillery as that looks very
interesting!

Thanks for the help :)

Charlie

Quoting Tiago Rosado <tiagojvrosado () gmail com>:

Sorry and

AIDE, OSSEC also have it and try ZFS ;)

Com os melhores cumprimentos,
Best Regards,