Security Basics mailing list archives

MSIS research

From: Steve Sirag <stevesirag () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:00:40 -0500

Hi,

 My name is Steve Sirag.  I'm studying for my Master's of Science in
Information Systems (emphasis on security).

 My final research project is to discover the limits corporate
networks place on social networking applications, and how it compares
to online and print discussions of the same.

 I've created a short, 10-question survey to collect the data, but I
need security professionals in the workplace to give me some feedback.
 Please help!

 Survey link:
 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V3WCWD2

 Thanks,
 Steve Sirag
 Woodbridge, VA

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1