Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: financial loss estimates?

From: "Mikhail A. Utin" <mutin () commonwealthcare org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:54:57 -0400

My ten cents: do not forget various laws and regulations, from federal like SOX and to Massachusetts 201 CMR 17.00.
When it comes to authorities, impact of an audit could vary from almost nothing to very significant. Plus, legal
litigations. While TJX or a bank can afford all following and will survive, small fish will die.

Mikhail A. Utin, CISSP
Information Security Analyst