Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: computer with rootkit?

From: "Jamie Ivanov" <jamie.ivanov () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:18:14 +0000

Well shame on the people who keep ignoring what I've said. Apparently I've stepped on some egos.
Jamie Ivanov / KC9LFD
m.608.399.4252
Blackberry: 32DD619E
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamieivanov
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged material (including
material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any
use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful.

Sent from my BlackBerry