Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ClubHack Magazine's April Issue is released.

From: Neusbeer <neusbeer () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:35:09 +0200

Op 17-4-2012 11:15, v.hirve () gmail com schreef:
 Dear All,

 ClubHack Magazine's Issue-27, April 2012 is released.

 >   From this month’s issue we plan to start a new section on secure coding. This section will essentially focus on
good coding practices and snippets to mitigate various vulnerabilities.

 This issue covers following articles:-

 0x00 Tech Gyan - XSS – The Burning issue in Web Application
 0x01 Tool Gyan - Sysinternals Suite
 0x02 Mom's Guide - Decoding ROT using the Echo and Tr Commands in your Linux Terminal
 0x03 Legal Gyan - Provisions of Sec. 66B
 0x04 Matriux Vibhag - How to enable WiFi on Matriux running inside VMWare
 0x05 Code Gyan - Local File Inclusion
 0x06 Poster

 Check http://chmag.in/ for articles.
 PDF version can be download from:- http://chmag.in/issue/mar2012.pdf

 Send us your feedback, articles at abhijeet () chmag in

Don't you mean APR2012.pdf ;)

http://chmag.in/issue/apr2012.pdf

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1