Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: USB encrypted

From: Robert Musser <rmusser2209 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:52:42 -0700

You can buy write-protected drives with a physical switch that would prevent any writes to the disk, for around $20.

-Robert

On 4/4/2012 9:26 AM, Sebastian Rakowski wrote:

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1